1. Bow-type: The most commonly used method of knife-holding, the range of motion is wide and flexible, and the force involves the entire upper limb, mainly in the wrist. For longer skin incisions and incisions of the rectus abdominis anterior sheath.
2. Pen type: soft force, flexible and accurate operation, easy to control the movement of the knife, its action and strength are mainly on the finger. For short incisions and fine surgery, such as dissecting blood vessels, nerves and incision of the peritoneum.
3. Grip: Hold the handle with the whole hand, and squeeze the thumb and index finger to the nick of the handle. This method is more stable. The main activity point of the operation is the shoulder joint. It is used for cutting, wide tissue, and strong force incision, such as amputation, tendon incision, and long skin incision.
4. Anti-pick: It is a form of conversion of the pen type, and the blade is lifted upwards to avoid damage to the deep tissue. Pierce in the operation first, move the finger at the finger. It is used to cut open organs such as abscess, blood vessel, trachea, common bile duct or ureter, cut off the tissue of the clamp or enlarge the skin incision.
5. Finger pressure type: use heavy force, the index finger presses the front end of the handle, and the second half is hidden in the hand. This method is slightly inflexible. Mainly suitable for skin tissue that is difficult to cut.
Post time: Sep-19-2018